Welcome to the official website of the Montgomery County Chapter of the National Organization for Women (MCNOW)!
Because of our close proximity to Washington, DC, MCNOW is able to be involved at the national, state, and local levels of NOW. We are committed to advancing NOW's six core issues at each of these levels.
Calling all members of NOW!
You are a member of the National Organization for Women because you believe in and stand up for: reproductive rights, economic justice, ending violence against women, racial justice, LGBTQIA rights, and constitutional equality for women. We ask you now to consider taking the next step by actively participating in your chapter. Consider one of these ways to get involved:
- Elected Officer—need some newbies like you!
- Vice President (Executive or Action)
- State Chapter Rep
- (mentoring available on all of these)
- Young Feminist liaison with local schools
- Legislation — tracking bills and elected officials and reporting back any action needed
- Program and Event ideas and planning
- MCNOW PAC during election cycles
- Sharing your fresh ideas with us!
Interested? Contact us!